National League Rugby Discussion Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Rugby Links
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

BBC Sport site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Coaching staff
Coaching staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Lowther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BBC Sport site
    Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 21:47
Why does the 'new' BBC Sport look like it was designed in the late 90's?

It's not so much a refresh but a retrogade step.

Awful. Shocked
Moderator National League Rugby Message Boards

Remember Wakefield RFC
Billywindsock View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billywindsock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 00:04
Agree, hard to find anything now.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe,
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion,
I've watched C beams glitter in the darkness near the Tennhauser Gate,
beza82 View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beza82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 12:45
It looks horrible.

Not only that, a few months ago I noticed that a lot of the game stats were wrong. E.G when I looked at a Northampton Saints game I was at, a sub was listed as 'not used', even though I saw with my own eyes him enter the field and replace a starting member. Made me wonder if BBC had actually attended.

hammer View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Rugby Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 15:12
Originally posted by beza82 beza82 wrote:

It looks horrible.

Not only that, a few months ago I noticed that a lot of the game stats were wrong. E.G when I looked at a Northampton Saints game I was at, a sub was listed as 'not used', even though I saw with my own eyes him enter the field and replace a starting member. Made me wonder if BBC had actually attended.

Hello, nice to see you on here, beza82 - or at least until I find you've posted something I don't agree with. Wink

If you knew the incidents and changes missed at any game, say a Rugby Lions game for instance, you might be more horrified still - and the people definitely were there!

Points scored, cards, replacements, score! can sometimes take a real merrygoround of emails before people realise I was the one who was right all along - you'd be amazed.

I doubt BBC depend on anyone being there for their stats but use RFU or rugbyroundup, and thereby hangs a another tale... 
beza82 View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beza82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 21:57
Originally posted by hammer hammer wrote:

Originally posted by beza82 beza82 wrote:

It looks horrible.

Hello, nice to see you on here, beza82 - or at least until I find you've posted something I don't agree with. Wink

If you knew the incidents and changes missed at any game, say a Rugby Lions game for instance, you might be more horrified still - and the people definitely were there!

Points scored, cards, replacements, score! can sometimes take a real merrygoround of emails before people realise I was the one who was right all along - you'd be amazed.

I doubt BBC depend on anyone being there for their stats but use RFU or rugbyroundup, and thereby hangs a another tale... 

Thanks hammer. Looking forward to the game on Saturday. Hopefully that cover displayed on the website does the trick!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic